Minimum order quantity is from 2 units.
Handwashing, hand hygiene. Hand washing (or handwashing), also known as hand hygiene, is the act of cleaning one’s hands with soap (or equivalent materials) and water to remove viruses/ bacteria/germs/ microorganisms, dirt, grease, or other harmful and unwanted substances stuck to the hands
Follow Five Steps to Wash Your Hands the Right Way
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.